Spend a few days and nights at one of our drop camps.
Drop camps are for the hunter who wants independence coupled with the convenience of an established camp in a proven area. We'll pack you and your gear into camp and come back at an agreed-upon time to pack you and your game out.
what's at the drop camps?
- Walled tent
- Wood stove, cook stove and fuel
- Coleman lanterns
- Ground cloth
- Firewood (some already split)
- Cooking gear, some dishes, silverware and cups
- Coffee pot & large pot to boil water
- Spring for water
- Cots and pads
- Axe, bow saw, small bottle diesel fuel
what to bring
- All items on this checklist
- Food, seasonings, matches, paper plates, paper towels, toilet paper, soap
- Sharp knives and saw
- First aid supplies
- Pack frame